This keto bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin makes a simple but impressive main dish for company or just for a day you feel like wowing the family.
This was part of our 2018 Keto Christmas dinner menu.
- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp steak seasoning
- 1/2 lb uncured bacon no sugar listed in ingredients, halved crosswise
- Preheat oven to 400. Rinse pork. Pat dry. Sprinkle all sides with salt and pepper.
- Wrap pork in bacon, and secure with toothpicks. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Turn oven to broil and broil 5 minutes to crisp the bacon. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice into medallions and serve.
- Prepare as directed, but do not bake. Wrap tightly in foil, then in plastic wrap. Freeze.
To Cook After Freezing
- Thaw completely in refrigerator. Unwrap and bake as directed.
This Post Has 0 Comments