You don’t need permission to indulge a little even when you’re trying to eat clean. With this healthy vanilla nut frozen treat, your evening snack doesn’t have to derail your goals. Your dessert doesn’t make you “desert” your plans. This healthy frozen ice-cream-like treat will satisfy even your deepest temptations.
- 2/3 cup oat milk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup walnuts halves or pieces
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt we like greek or icelandic for creaminess
- 10 drops pure stevia extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Freeze until firm.
Pin this healthy vanilla nut frozen treat recipe to your favorite boards. Use the pin button on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This would go great on clean eating boards, healthy dessert recipe boards, ice cream boards, and more.