When you have something as beautiful as it is delicious and nourishing, you serve it with pride. Deep green, “holiday” grapes, sweet seasonal pears, and pungent feta adorn the plate in a festive wreath shape. Deck your table with this cheerful wreath salad and make your meal merry and bright.
- 5 oz baby kale and spinach mix
- 5 oz baby arugula
- 8 oz holiday grapes or any red grapes
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 1 each pear cored and thinly sliced
- Mix all greens together in a large bowl. Arrange greens in a wreath on a large serving platter (if desired). Place bunches of grapes at random on the greens. Place fans of pear slices at random on the greens. Sprinkle salad with feta. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.