When we put out a full keto Thanksgiving dinner menu this year, we weren’t sure if that was something people would want from us since we aren’t really a keto program. However, the response was pretty big, so we decided to do a keto Christmas dinner menu as well!
As with the Thanksgiving menu, we decided to put together a full keto dinner with a few recipes from our database as well as a few brand new recipes. If you’re not doing keto, or you want to have options for others who aren’t doing keto, you can look through all of the recipes that we’ve tagged “Christmas” right here.
Keto Christmas Dinner Menu
For this full keto Christmas dinner menu, I’ve also used our meal planner tool.
The meal has 5 recipes. I’ll preview each recipe below with a link to the actual recipe. At the bottom of the blog, you’ll find all of the recipes in an electronic meal plan that allows you to adjust serving amounts and then generate a shopping list with a couple of clicks!
Here are the recipes in this keto Christmas dinner menu:
Recipe #1 - Bacon-wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Uncured bacon wrapped around a pork tenderloin! What an amazing centerpiece for this keto Christmas dinner menu.
Recipe #2 - Keto Scalloped Turnips
Meals like these always seem to involve some type of regular potato dish such as mashed potatoes or scalloped potatoes. In our Thanksgiving menu, we made cream cheese mashed cauliflower that was quite the hit. For this one, we used turnips to make scalloped “potatoes” and you won’t know the difference. It’s incredible.
Recipe #3 - Roasted Radishes
Trust us on this one. Radishes may not seem like a dish on their own, but they are quite good roasted. Don’t skip this one on your keto Christmas dinner menu.
Recipe #4 - Roasted Brussels and Red Peppers
Roast these alongside the radishes but keep them separate. These two veggies go together wonderfully.
Recipe #5 - Wreath Salad served in Edible Parmesan Salad Bowls
For this keto Christmas dinner menu, you can either just serve the wreath salad in regular bowls or go all out and serve them in the edible salad bowls. Also, for the wreath salad, you’ll want to sub tomatoes out for the grapes if you’re going full keto.
KETO CHRISTMAS DINNER MENU
- Click on any recipe and a preview will pop up below the meal plan where you can click to see the full recipes and also adjust servings (changes shopping list output).
- Use the Print Recipes button or Print Collection button to print all of the recipes or the calendar view of the plan.
- Click on “shopping list” and then select your options to generate a shopping list for any or all of the days on the plan.
- You can modify the shopping list after you have generated it by deleting things you may already have, adding additional things you may need, and modifying quantities.
- Use the “save” button at the bottom of the shopping list and then right click the link at the bottom of the list to copy it and send it to yourself or anyone else.
- Use the print button to print the shopping list.
Are you using this Keto Christmas Dinner Menu?
If you’re using this plan, we’d love to know about it! Comment below.