This grain-free, healthy protein granola will be the star of your mornings with all its nuts, seeds, and sweet golden honey. Having no grains, it’s also low in carbs and gluten free. This recipe is a huge hit among our testers and cookbook challengers, and it’s sure to be a hit with you and yours too.
You can find this recipe in the first week of our 28 Days To Clean Express book.
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds raw
- 1/3 cup pepitas raw
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon or more, to taste
- pinch salt or more, to taste
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup, depending on taste
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Add almonds to a food processor. Pulse into large pieces. Add pecans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and pepitas. Pulse into small pieces.
- Add nut mixture to a bowl. Add sesame seeds, cinnamon, and salt; stir well. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil and honey together over low heat. Pour over nuts mixture. Add vanilla and toss well to coat.
- Spread mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake at 325F for 12-15 min.
- Allow to cool completely. Break into bits. Store in an airtight container up to 4 weeks.
Pin this healthy protein granola recipe to your favorite boards. Use the pin button on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This would go great on clean eating boards, gluten free boards, grain free boards, low carb boards, keto boards, breakfast recipe boards, snack boards, and more.