This will blow your mind! If you want to know how to make the best guacamole, you don’t need to look any further. The secret is in getting the jalapeno throughout the guac without overpowering the flavor. The secret ingredient is the juice from the jalapeno jar.
Make sure you try this with THESE HOMEMADE CHIPS.
- 2 avocado Haas, make sure that they are fairly ripe/soft
- 1 tomato medium, or 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 yellow onion small
- 3 Tbsp cilantro fresh chopped
- pickled jalapeno slices
- lime juice
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- salt to taste
- Remove the meat from the avocados and mash in a large mixing bowl
- Dice tomato and onion and add to mixing bowl
- Add chopped cilantro (only use fresh not dried)
- Dice Jalapeno slices (I use about 15 or so slices) and add to bowl
- Add minced garlic
- Add approximately 3 tbsp of lemon or lime juice (I usually use lime)
- Then add the secret ingredient - Approx 1-3 tbsp of the pickling juice from the jalapeno jar. The more juice the more jalapeno flavor.
- Mix and mash until the major chunks of avocado are smoothed out into a creamy texture
- Salt to taste if desired (should be good without any salt)
Pin this recipe so you don’t lose it! Never lose the guacamole! Use the pin icon on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This one would go great on Mexican food boards, dips and sauces boards, taco boards, and even keto/low carb boards.
Ah! Just look at that gorgeous guacamole! This is also a great topping on nachos. You can try our Supreme Nachos recipe or our Keto Supreme Nachos recipe for starters (literally…starters…get it?).
This Post Has 7 Comments
[…] 90/10 Guacamole: […]
[…] yellow tier) with THIS RECIPE. It’s easy and all green tier. Pair it with some GUACAMOLE […]
[…] guacamole at a store, but you will NEVER be satisfied with store bought guacamole after you taste Ryan’s famous guacamole. It is INCREDIBLE! Just don’t forget the cilantro! Another tip here….if possible, purchase […]
This looks so good!
I’m just getting into loving avocado. I really have to give this guacamole a try too!
[…] – Chips and Guacamole and Pico De Gallo – Baked tortilla chips, fresh pico de gallo, and the best guacamole […]
[…] is avocado (personal opinion), and the only thing better than that is avocado and jalapeño (guacamole, anyone?). Oh, that gives me an idea! I should add jalapeño to this avocado grilled cheese. You […]