This will blow your mind! If you want to know how to make the best guacamole, you don’t need to look any further. The secret is in getting the jalapeno throughout the guac without overpowering the flavor. The secret ingredient is the juice from the jalapeno jar.
Make sure you try this with THESE HOMEMADE CHIPS.
- 2 avocado Haas, make sure that they are fairly ripe/soft
- 1 tomato medium, or 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 yellow onion small
- 3 Tbsp cilantro fresh chopped
- pickled jalapeno slices
- lime juice
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- salt to taste
- Remove the meat from the avocados and mash in a large mixing bowl
- Dice tomato and onion and add to mixing bowl
- Add chopped cilantro (only use fresh not dried)
- Dice Jalapeno slices (I use about 15 or so slices) and add to bowl
- Add minced garlic
- Add approximately 3 tbsp of lemon or lime juice (I usually use lime)
- Then add the secret ingredient - Approx 1-3 tbsp of the pickling juice from the jalapeno jar. The more juice the more jalapeno flavor.
- Mix and mash until the major chunks of avocado are smoothed out into a creamy texture
- Salt to taste if desired (should be good without any salt)
Pin this recipe so you don’t lose it! Never lose the guacamole! Use the pin icon on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This one would go great on Mexican food boards, dips and sauces boards, taco boards, and even keto/low carb boards.