Oven Fajitas are an easy way to get the restaurant Mexican fajitas you love without the expense. They aren’t much work and they’ll save you a bunch of money.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced into thin strips
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 8 each 100% whole grain soft flour tortilla no high fructose corn syrup
- 1 cup fresh pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup sour cream optional
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped, optional
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine chicken, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and cornstarch in a bowl. Toss until chicken is well coated. Add onions, peppers, and olive oil. Toss to coat. Pour chicken mixture into a 13X9 baking dish.
- Bake at 400 for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Fill tortillas with chicken and vegetable mixture. Top with pico, sour cream, and cilantro, if desired.
Save this oven fajitas recipe to your favorite Pinterest boards so you don’t lose it. Use the pin button on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This would go nicely on Mexcian food boards, one pan meal boards, clean eating boards, simple recipe boards, and more.
Don’t forget to use parchment paper when making this oven fajitas recipe. It makes for easy clean up!
This Post Has One Comment
Made these, yummy