A Simple Grilled Chicken with Salsa recipe served with corn on the cob and fresh tomato slices. A simple dinner that satisfies.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 12 oz salsa
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 3 tomato large
- unsalted butter optional, for corn
- salt optional
- pepper optional
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Grill chicken 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through, when juices no longer run pink.
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Shuck corn.
- When water is boiling, add corn.
- Cook 10 min. While corn is cooking, slice tomatoes and fan them out on a serving plate.