Breadsticks with a salad or a healthy protein and vegetable dish is always welcome, right? Give these whole grain Easy Garlic Breadsticks a try! We originally served this with grilled tuna and Brussels sprouts as seen here.
- 1 cup 100% whole wheat pastry flour whole wheat all purpose flour will also work
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until a soft dough forms. (You could also do this in a food processor or stand mixer.)
- Roll dough out into thin disc, roughly 1/2 inch thick. Using a pizza cutter, cut disc in half. Now cut dough perpendicular to the original cut into 1 inch strips.
- Brush with melted butter and dust with garlic salt. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.