This Chicken and Broccoli Bake is a one dish meal. I love that! Veggies and protein all in one dish that’s easy to put together.
- 3/4 cup 100% whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp buttermilk powder
- 1 Tbsp safflower oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 egg
- 1 bag frozen broccoli 10 oz
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and diced
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, buttermilk powder, and safflower oil. Add milk and eggs and mix well. Set aside.
- Combine chicken, broccoli, and 1 c. of the cheese. Pour into greased 8 inch square baking pan. Pour milk mixture over the top.
- Bake at 375 for 20-30 min or until cooked through. Top with cheese and bake 5 minutes longer to melt the cheese