This is a classic example of a “1-2-3 Eat” Meal. Protein, veggie, starch. Grilled Pork Tenderloin is a wonderful protein and is complemented by tasty balsamic veggies and corn on the cob. Get out the grill!
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
Grilled Balsamic Vegetables
- 1 red bell pepper cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 yellow squash cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 1 pint button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp honey
Corn on the cob
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Grill 1.5-2 lb pork tenderloin over med heat 20 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add vegetables to large zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over vegetables. Seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to med. Spray grill basket with cooking spray. Add vegetables to basket on grill. Cook 20-30 min, stirring frequently with salt and pepper. Alternatively, you can bake at 400 for 20 mins or until tender-crisp and beginning to brown.
- Shuck corn. Brush lightly with olive oil and add salt and pepper. Grill over medium heat with the other vegetables until corn begins to brown slightly. You can also boil the corn in a large pot if you prefer.