Healthy Steak Fried Rice is an easy meal to make even on a weeknight. The steps aren’t complicated and the ingredients are easy to find.
You could also make this keto by using cauliflower rice. You can use similar steps to our cauliflower chicken fried rice recipe.
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steak sliced thinly against the grain
- 2 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 tsp dried ginger
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet until hot.
- Add steak.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 7min or until no longer pink.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add vegetables to pan. Cook 2 min.
- Add rice and ginger and sauté 2 min. Scrape veggies and rice to one side.
- Add egg and cook while stirring until cooked.
- Return steak to pan and add bragg’s. stir well.