Healthy Steak Fried Rice is an easy meal to make even on a weeknight. The steps aren’t complicated and the ingredients are easy to find.
You could also make this keto by using cauliflower rice. You can use similar steps to our cauliflower chicken fried rice recipe.
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steak sliced thinly against the grain
- 2 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 tsp dried ginger
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet until hot.
- Add steak.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 7min or until no longer pink.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add vegetables to pan. Cook 2 min.
- Add rice and ginger and sauté 2 min. Scrape veggies and rice to one side.
- Add egg and cook while stirring until cooked.
- Return steak to pan and add bragg’s. stir well.
This Post Has 6 Comments
Dinner plans for tonight have changed now that I have seen this!
[…] I call these planned overs. Intentionally make enough so that you have enough left for another meal. This doesn’t mean you have to eat the same thing twice. A double batch of taco meat, for example, can be tacos one night and taco salad another. Baking double the number of sweet potatoes can be fajita stuffed sweet potatoes one night and baked sweet potatoes another night. Making double the rice for stir fry can mean a second meal of fried rice. […]
I will try this soon. I think the family will like.
I love these quick & easy recipes!
It was a thumbs up from the family so I can make again.
[…] SEE THIS RECIPE NOW […]
This was our meal tonight. Used left over beef roast for the protein. I love that it is so quick to make especially if you have the frozen brown rice packets made up ahead of time!