This breakfast (or dinner) goes together quickly. If you have the passive cooking time available, it can be made just about anytime because prep time is pretty low. You’re going to love the flavors and colors of this Spinach, Tomato, and Feta Frittata!
- 12 egg
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 bunch green onion thinly sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat nonstick skillet over med heat. spray with cooking spray. Add spinach and sautee until wilted, about 4 minutes. Spray a 13X9 baking dish with cooking spray. Add spinach. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat all 12 eggs with a fork until frothy. (You should also use a stand mixer fitted with a whisk). Pour over spinach. Sprinkle with tomatoes, green onions, and feta. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until center is set.