This Healthy Shrimp Stir Fry is easy to make, colorful, and has clean eating ingredients. You don’t need processed sauces for this one.
- 1 lb shrimp large, raw, thawed, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 3 carrot peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- 2 cups broccoli florets only (stems removed)
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 2 inch strips
- mushrooms sliced, about 5-10
- 1 zucchini sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tsp cornstarch mixed with 3 Tbsp water
Stir Fry Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 2 green onion thinly sliced, with tops
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 3/4 cup brown rice uncooked
- Heat 1 T. coconut oil on med-high heat. Add shrimp.
- Cook 5 min or until shrimps are opaque. Remove shrimp; keep warm.
- Add another 1 T. coconut oil to the pan. Add carrots and broccoli. Stir fry 5 min. Add remaining veggies. Stir fry 4-5 min or until veggies are brightly colored and tender-crisp.
- Return shrimp to pan along with the cornstarch mixture and the stir fry sauce.
- Stir well and heat 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over steamed brown rice.
This Post Has 2 Comments
This will be on my list to try soon! Looks yummy!