- 1 lb ground beef 90% lean or leaner
- 1 cup water
- 1 head romaine lettuce thinly sliced into shreds
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tomato diced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can Black olives sliced, 4 oz, drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream optional
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook beef over med heat, stirring frequently to crumble, about 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain. Add seasonings (chili powder through pepper) to beef. Add water to beef mixture. Mix well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until thickened; about 10 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce on each of 4 plates. Top with beef mixture, followed by cheese, tomatoes, salsa, olives and sour cream.