Oven Baked Orange Roughy paired with Steamed Broccoli and Whole Wheat Orzo with Parmesan makes a great healthy full meal.
Oven Baked Orange Roughy
- 4 orange roughy filet 6 oz
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese grated
- 1 egg beaten
Whole Wheat Orzo with Parmesan
- 1 cup 100% whole wheat orzo pasta rice shaped pasta
- 4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix flax meal, wheat germ, Italian seasoning, and cheese in a bowl. (I like doing this in my personal sized blender but mixing it with a spoon works just fine too.) Transfer from bowl to shallow dish or pie plate.
- Place beaten egg in separate shallow dish or pie plate. Dredge fish in egg, then in flax mixture and press flax mixture into fish slightly so both sides are well coated. Repeat with all filets. Discard any unused egg and breadcrumb mixture. Place fish on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Boil pasta in water until al dente. Drain. Toss with butter and parmesan.
- Steam broccoli according to package directions
This Post Has 0 Comments