What’s better than bites of ripe tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onions drizzled with herbs and olive oil, and topped with salty Kalamata olives. This Greek Salad is a great break from the standard leafy greens.
If you want to add some protein with the salad include some chicken. Or try it with some baked fish: salmon would be great, and any white fish would also work.
- 4 tomato roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber roughly chopped
- 1 red onion small, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and stir until well combined.
- In a salad bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, and red onions
- Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad and give everything a gentle toss.
- Serve the salad topped with olives.
This Post Has One Comment
This sounds good!