You won’t even miss tortilla chips from the store when you make these Baked Tortilla Chips. They have all the crunch without all the frying.
- 12 corn tortilla yellow or white
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F. Stack tortillas together on a cutting board and slice the stack into 6 wedges
- In a large bowl, spread some tortilla wedges in a single layer and drizzle with olive oil and salt
- Continue adding layers and drizzling with olive oil and salt until all wedges are in the bowl.
- Toss and mix the wedges to evenly coat with the oil and salt.
- Arrange wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake ~10 minutes at 400 F or until crispy.