You won’t even miss tortilla chips from the store when you make these Baked Tortilla Chips. They have all the crunch without all the frying.
- 12 corn tortilla yellow or white
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F. Stack tortillas together on a cutting board and slice the stack into 6 wedges
- In a large bowl, spread some tortilla wedges in a single layer and drizzle with olive oil and salt
- Continue adding layers and drizzling with olive oil and salt until all wedges are in the bowl.
- Toss and mix the wedges to evenly coat with the oil and salt.
- Arrange wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake ~10 minutes at 400 F or until crispy.
This Post Has 6 Comments
[…] feel like you are eating healthy! You can make your own (so they aren’t yellow tier) with THIS RECIPE. It’s easy and all green tier. Pair it with some GUACAMOLE […]
I’ve made these before; the whole family liked them.
[…] final recipe on the menu (which was actually being prepared simultaneously) were the baked chips. Like the guacamole, you will NEVER be happy with store bought tortilla chips again, after tasting […]
[…] SEE THIS RECIPE NOW […]
[…] – Chips and Guacamole and Pico De Gallo – Baked tortilla chips, fresh pico de gallo, and the best […]
[…] Baked Tortilla Chips […]