To make this Mexi-Sketti Squash Casserole more like a dip, like for gatherings, increase the salsa to 16 oz.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated, divided
- 8 oz salsa no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1 batch baked tortilla chips *see notes
- Cut squash in half. Remove seeds and pulp. Place cut sides down in a glass baking dish. Microwave 12-20 min or until squash is soft.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Scrape cooked squash with a fork to remove all the strands. Add to a medium bowl.
- Combine squash, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, and 1 1/2 cups cheese in bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Add squash mixture to baking dish. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until set. Top with cheese, cilantro, and green onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips on the side or crushed on the top.