Healthy Grilled Chicken Parmesan! Easy, tasty, the kids like it. What’s not to love about this dish? 100% whole grain noodles are the key to keeping this dish nutritious.
Grilled Chicken Parmesan
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 jar marinara no sugar listed in ingredients, 28 oz
- 8 oz 100% whole grain spaghetti noodles see notes for gluten free or low carb (Keto)
- 1 cup mozzarella grated
- 4 Tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 1 package mixed salad greens 5 oz
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halves
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup pepitas toasted
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- fresh basil 5-7 leaves
- Preheat grill over med heat. Preheat broiler. Bring large pot of water to boil. Cook noodles 8 min or until al dente.
- While noodles are cooking, Grill chicken 4 min on each side, or until cooked through and no longer pink in center. Slice thinly against the grain.
- Heat sauce in small saucepan until hot.
- To assemble Chicken Parmesan, place noodles in the bottom of a glass 13X9 baking dish, or distribute evenly among 4 individual au gratin dishes. Top evenly with sauce. Fan chicken slices over sauce. Top with cheeses.
- Broil 3 minutes or until cheese is melted, bubbly, and beginning to brown. Serve.
This Post Has 0 Comments