This Banana Nut French Toast is a fun and simple take on French Toast. Make this one on a weekend or a weekday. It’s not too difficult.
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 slices 100% Whole Grain Bread no high fructose corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp pecans chopped, or walnuts
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- Heat oil in a med. skillet over med heat.
- Meanwhile, blend egg, banana, milk, and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
- Soak each piece of bread in banana mixture, then cook in hot oil 2-3 min on each side or until cooked through and browned on each side.
- Top with nuts and syrup.
This Post Has 3 Comments
Sounds very good!
I think I’ll take a blender & try this on our next camping trip.
Didn’t get to try on the camping trip, but did make this morning. Another great recipe; another favorite of mine!