- 3 cups frozen mango divided
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 4 Tbsp coconut milk optional
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped, divided
- 3 cups brown rice
- 7 cups coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp cilantro chopped, optional
- Place 2 cups mango, red pepper flakes, vinegar, Bragg, lime zest, lime juice, coconut palm sugar, ginger, garlic, turmeric, and coconut milk (if using) in food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. (Some chunks are ok.)
- Add chicken, contents of blender, and green bell peppers to slow cooker. Cook on low 4 hours or on high 2 hours. Add remaining mango, and cook an additional 20 minutes.
- For serving, sprinkle with fresh cilantro, roasted red pepper and serve with Coconut Rice.
- Add rice and milk to saucepan. Bring to a boil. cover, reduce heat, and cook 20 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed and rice is soft. Stir in cilantro.
Coconut Rice (Instant Pot)
- Add rice and milk to instant pot. Lock lid. Set valve to sealing. Program for manual-high and 22 minutes. Stir in cilantro.