Healthy Chicken Fried Rice is a meal you can make on a weeknight in very little time. The ingredients are simple and easy to find and the steps are quick and easy.
If you are looking for something low carb or grain free, try our chicken cauliflower fried rice.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast cubed
- 2 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 tsp dried ginger
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet until hot.
- Add cubed/diced chicken
- Cook, stirring constantly, 7min or until cooked through.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add vegetables to pan. Cook 2 min.
- Add rice and ginger and sauté 2 min. Scrape veggies and rice to one side.
- Add egg and cook while stirring until cooked.
- Return chicken to pan and add bragg’s. stir well.
This Post Has 3 Comments
I will be trying this soon.
Good recipe! We will be having this meal often.
We love all the fried rice recipes on the database! They are so good & very quick & easy to make on a weekday after work.