Grilled Tilapia served with roasted “trees” and red quinoa. This is a quick, simple, healthy dinner that the family will enjoy.
- 4 tilapia filet thawed, 4-6 oz each
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 lbs broccoli crowns, fresh
- 1 lb cauliflower fresh
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Coat a flat-bottomed grill basket with cooking spray, or lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on the grill, and coat it with cooking spray. Arrange fish in a single layer on grill basket. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Grill on med-low for 5-6 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- Preheat oven to 400. cut broccoli and cauliflower into bite sized pieces and place in large bowl. add olive oil. toss to coat all pieces. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet. sprinkle with salt and pepper. bake at 400 20 min or until tender-crisp and beginning to brown.
- Combine quinoa and vegetable broth in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.