This super easy and super delicious meal is a great nutrient filled meal to feed your family, or even cook extra of so you have leftovers for lunch. Chicken is a great protein and all ingredients in this Chicken With Brussels Sprouts recipe are in the green tier!
Brussels sprouts have a bad rap but when made correctly they can taste delicious and are filled with nutrients. Give this recipe a try and comment below what you thought!
Hey LOOK! The recipe is right here! No scrolling your life away reading our life story. If that's your style, give us a share.
Chicken and Brussels Sprouts
Hey, have you checked out the Clean Plate Club yet? Learn More Here. You'll love it.
- Place chicken and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Immediately remove from heat, cover, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain chicken and run under cold water.
- Cool completely; set aside. Using 2 forks, shred into bite-size pieces; reserve
- Meanwhile, use a vegetable peeler to remove outer layer of broccoli stems; discard.
- Continue peeling stems into long strips. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli strips, Brussels sprouts, celery, hazelnuts, parsley, and reserved chicken to bowl with dressing; toss.
- Divide among 4 shallow bowls. Top with cheese.