These veggie tacos are a wonderful treat for meatless Monday. Then you can have regular tacos for Taco Tuesday!
- corn tortilla 6 inch (2-4 needed)
- shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato chopped
- Guacamole or avocados optional
- Black olives cilantro (opt)
- cilantro optional
- 4 southwest flavored frozen veggie burger patties such as Sunshine brand
- Unwrap patties and microwave 1-2 minutes or until hot
- Mash with fork and layer on tortillas with other toppings
- Fold up and enjoy!
- Serve with black beans or a salad of your choice
This Post Has 2 Comments
These were delicious
Not always a fan of alot meat…may have to try these…