Simple Orange Salmon
- 4 salmon fillet 6 oz each, thawed, wild caught preferred
- 1 Tbsp orange juice concentrate undiluted (see notes)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp grated orange rind
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp pepper
7 Minute Green Beans
- 2 lbs green beans fresh, washed and trimmed
- 1 cup brown rice uncooked
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Salmon: Preheat broiler. Mix orange juice concentrate and all remaining ingredients. Rub onto salmon (one side is sufficient, but if you have enough of the rub, do both sides). Place salmon on a baking sheet. Broil for 8 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
- Green Beans: Bring 4 c. water to a boil. Add prepared green beans. Boil 7 minutes. Drain and serve.
- Rice: Add rice and broth to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 min or until liquid is absorbed. Serve with Bragg Liquid Aminos, if desired.