- 3 cups brown rice cooked and cooled, see notes
- 2 egg
- 3/4 lb shrimp
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 3 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- Heat sesame oil in large skillet over med heat.
- Add rice and cook 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook 4 minutes or until vegetables are hot and shrimp is opaque.
- Scrape rice mixture to the side and add eggs to the vacant spot.
- Stir to scramble. Cook 1-2 minutes or until egg is cooked.
- Stir egg into rice mixture. Stir in Bragg liquid aminos.