1-2-3 Eat! Shrimp Fried Rice is a great example of our 1-2-3 Eat concept. Protein, veggie, starch…eat! It’s really that simple.
Feel free to use cauliflower rice to make it low carb. You can follow the steps on our cauliflower fried rice recipe here.
- 3 cups brown rice cooked and cooled, see notes
- 2 egg
- 3/4 lb shrimp
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 3 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- Heat sesame oil in large skillet over med heat.
- Add rice and cook 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook 4 minutes or until vegetables are hot and shrimp is opaque.
- Scrape rice mixture to the side and add eggs to the vacant spot.
- Stir to scramble. Cook 1-2 minutes or until egg is cooked.
- Stir egg into rice mixture. Stir in Bragg liquid aminos.
This Post Has 3 Comments
I’ve tried the chicken fried rice already; I will have to try this one next.
This is very good! I love shrimp! Very easy to make.
Easy and everyone loves it