This quick veggie scramble with toast is an easy “go to” breakfast to get some protein and some veggies first thing in the morning without taking too much time.
Want some other great options? Check our other breakfast recipes.
- 2 egg
- 1/4 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup spinach fresh
- 1/4 onion small, diced
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp milk optional
- unsalted butter optional
- 1 slice 100% Whole Grain Bread optional
- Dice the onion and bell pepper. Add olive oil to a medium skillet and heat to medium high. Add the veggies and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they begin to soften.
- Beat the eggs well and add the milk (optional). Pour the eggs over the veggies and stir and chop with a spatula until the eggs dry out. Serve with your favorite hot sauce if desired.
- Toast the bread and add a small amount of butter if desired.
This Post Has 3 Comments
Looks like a perfect post workout meal!
I love vege scrambles!
This is going to be my “go to” breakfast this week. I need more veges in my day!