- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 12 Tbsp Chocolate Vegan Shakeology 3/4 cup, or regular chocolate shakeology
- 3 Tbsp almond butter
- 3 tsp pure maple syrup
- 8 cupcake liners AKA baking cups
- Heat coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl for approximately 30 seconds (until it is clear and fully liquid)
- Add Shakeology to warm oil and stir until it is fully mixed (should be like chocolate syrup or a little thicker)
- Coat the bottom of 8 cupcake liners with the chocolate mixture. It only needs to be a thin layer just to cover the bottom of the liner (maybe 1/16th inch thick)
- Place the cupcake liners in the freezer to harden the thin layer of chocolate. This is where the muffin pan comes in handy if you have one. Otherwise, you can just put them in individually.
- While the thin layers are hardening, mix the almond butter and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- When the first layer is hard (10 minutes), remove the cups from the freezer. Add approximately a teaspoon of the maple almond butter on top of each layer and spread it so that almost goes to the edge and is flat on the top.
- Cover the maple almond butter completely in each cup with the remaining chocolate mixture. You only want to cover it just barely. Don’t get the chocolate too thick or it won’t taste as good.
- Return the cups to the freezer to harden the remaining chocolate (30 min)
- Serve Cold and store in Fridge