This Clean Eating Meatloaf recipe has been dubbed the “never fail” meatloaf recipe because it never fails to come out amazing and it never fails to please even the pickiest of eaters.
This recipe is also included in a full meal recipe with a delicious veggie smash and steamed peas. See the meal recipe HERE.
- 1 lb ground beef 90% lean or leaner
- 1 lb ground turkey 90% lean or leaner
- 1 cup frozen diced onions optional
- 1/2 cup 100% whole grain breadcrumbs or flax meal for gluten free
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat oven to 375. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl or with a stand mixer until well combined. Form into a loaf in a large loaf pan. Bake at 375 for 1 hour or until no longer pink.
This Post Has 6 Comments
This! We loved it!
This has got to be one of my favorites!! The whole family loves it!
This is on my meal plan for this week. Looks good!
This turned out really well! Definitely will make it again.
This is going on this week’s meal plan, love finding exactly what I need!