- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 jar bruschetta sauce see notes
- romaine lettuce
- grape tomatoes
- artichoke hearts canned, drained
Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Preheat grill. Grill chicken 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Place chicken breasts on serving platter. Top with sauce. 4 servings.
- Creamy Dressing: Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Each serving is 2 Tbsp.