Who doesn’t love pancakes? This Almond Pancakes recipe is a healthy version of pancakes that can actually be used for any meal or even a dessert! The added almond flour in it adds some protein to the meal which is a great way to start your day!
I don’t know about you but my kids always want pancakes, especially on the weekends, and this is a great solution. Plus, I love that I don’t have to be flipping a bunch of pancakes and can just cook it all at once.
Hey LOOK! The recipe is right here! No scrolling your life away reading our life story. If that's your style, give us a share.
Hey, have you checked out the Clean Plate Club yet? Learn More Here. You'll love it.
- Preheat the oven to 420°F.
- Place a 8×10-inch (20×25 cm) baking dish inside the oven.
- Use a whisk to beat the eggs in a large bowl until frothy.
- Add milk, flour, maple syrup, baking powder and sea salt. Keep whisking until smooth.
- Now place the piece of butter into the warm baking dish in the oven. Remove the dish as soon as the butter has melted and pour it into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the dish and place back in the oven and bake for around 30 minutes or until nicely browned and set.
- Let cool slightly and serve with fresh berries, fresh mint and a dollop of yogurt. Dust with coconut flour (or powdered sugar) for a fancier presentation.