Who doesn’t love pancakes? This recipe is a healthy version of pancakes that can actually be used for any meal or even a dessert! The added almond flour in it adds some protein to the meal which is a great way to start your day!
I don’t know about you but my kids always want pancakes, especially on the weekends, and this is a great solution. Plus, I love that I don’t have to be flipping a bunch of pancakes and can just cook it all at once.
Hey, have you checked out the Clean Plate Club yet? Learn More Here. You'll love it.
- Preheat the oven to 420°F.
- Place a 8×10-inch (20×25 cm) baking dish inside the oven.
- Use a whisk to beat the eggs in a large bowl until frothy.
- Add milk, flour, maple syrup, baking powder and sea salt. Keep whisking until smooth.
- Now place the piece of butter into the warm baking dish in the oven. Remove the dish as soon as the butter has melted and pour it into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the dish and place back in the oven and bake for around 30 minutes or until nicely browned and set.
- Let cool slightly and serve with fresh berries, fresh mint and a dollop of yogurt. Dust with coconut flour (or powdered sugar) for a fancier presentation.