Pan-seared Basil Butter Mahi Mahi is quick and full of flavor. You can use just about any other white fish but Mahi is where it’s at if you ask me.
- 4 each Mahi Mahi 4-6 oz filets
- 4 Tbsp butter divided
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic or fresh minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Add 1 Tbsp of butter to a skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Add the mahi filets and cook approximately 4 minutes on each side until the fish is opaque. Don’t overcook or it will become chewy.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the rest of the butter and add the fresh herbs, garlic and salt.
- Serve by pouring the herbed butter over the fish.
This Post Has 3 Comments
Will have to try this.
This recipe was so easy to cook and tasted amazing!
Easy and really yummy. Loved the topping!