Snack, lunch, dinner, appetizer, heck even dessert! These Avocado Egg Salad Pinwheels are great anytime you’re hungry. Great, even for a potluck or picnic.
This recipe was adapted from omgchocolatedesserts.com.
- 1 each avocado mashed
- 6 each egg
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1 each green onion thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 each red onion finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 each 100% whole grain soft flour tortilla
Instant Pot Eggs (Skip to step 2 if eggs are already cooked.)
- To cook eggs in an instant pot, add 1 cup water to the bottom of the insert of an instant pot. Add trivet. Add eggs on top of trivet. Lock lid; set valve to sealing. Program for manual-high and 6 minutes. When cook time ends, allow for 6 minutes natural pressure release. Carefully move valve to venting. Open lid. Add eggs to an ice water bath for 6 minutes. Peel and chop.
- Add chopped eggs, avocado, lemon juice, mayonnaise, green onion, red onion, garlic, parsley, papper, and salt to a medium bowl. Stir until well combined. Spread about 1/3 cup mixture onto a tortilla, spreading to within 1/2 inch from the edge. Carefully roll up and slice into 1/2 inch slices. Repeat with remaining tortillas and avocado mixture. Refrigerate up to one week.
This Post Has One Comment
Yum! These sound good!