You won’t need anything to go with this hearty, flavorful Tomato Shrimp stew, but if you must have something with it, try some 100% Whole Wheat Baguettes sliced with a little unsalted butter.
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 lbs shrimp jumbo
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 4 green onion sliced thin, whites and green separated
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 14.5 oz Diced Tomatoes petite
- 1 can coconut milk full fat
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 pint mushrooms sliced
- Add shrimp to a bowl. Sprinkle with salt.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add bell peppers, whites of green onions, and mushrooms. Sauté 4 minutes. Add 1/4 cup cilantro, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Cook 30-60 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and coconut milk. Bring to a slight boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and bring back to a simmer. Simmer 5 minutes. Add lime juice. Season to taste with additional salt, if desired. Garnish with green onion tops and remaining cilantro.
This Post Has 0 Comments