You had me at garlic. Seriously, though, if you’re looking for that PERFECT side dish for, well, anything, look no further than this Sesame-Garlic Roasted Broccoli.
- 2 lbs broccoli florets
- 4 garlic clove sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400. Combine broccoli, garlic, and both oils in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Spread in an even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until broccoli is beginning to brown. Remove from oven, and return to bowl. Add Bragg Liquid Aminos. Toss well. Place in serving dish. Top with sesame seeds.