This Thai Peanut Salad Dressing was originally served with this Asian Cabbage Salad, but it provides a nice spicy, tangy flavor for many other salad options as well.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter creamy
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp dried ginger or fresh minced
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic or 1 clove fresh
- Combine ingredients in a blender or simply whisk together until smooth. Store in the refrigerator.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Does the coconut amino have salt?
It does have sodium but much less than soy sauce or even “low-sodium” soy sauce.