The crunch of the Asian cabbage (or Napa cabbage) and the flavors of the healthy Thai Peanut Dressing go together nicely in this dish. You can adjust the level of spice in the dressing easily and it’s good mild or spicy. We’ve also made a separate recipe post for just the dressing HERE.
Asian Cabbage Salad
- 2 heads Napa Cabbage shredded (about 8 cups)
- 2 carrot shredded, medium to large
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 4 green onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts
Thai Peanut Dressing
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter creamy
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp dried ginger or fresh minced
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic or 1 clove fresh
- Divide cabbage evenly between 4 salad bowls. Top cabbage with remaining ingredients and drizzle with dressing.
- Combine ingredients in a blender or simply whisk together until smooth. Store in the refrigerator.