I made this Thai Cashew Crunch Slaw with shrimp, but it would be equally good with cooked chicken or pork or even meatless! I made this as a lunch prep meal (made 6 in individual containers to have as main dish salad lunches) but it would be good as a family dinner OR even a side dish for Thai night.
Thai Crunch Slaw
- 1/2 head green cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/2 bag broccoli slaw
- 1 cup carrot grated or julienned
- 4 green onion
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 1/2 cups salad shrimp thawed, optional
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup raw cashews plus more for garnish
- 1 inch fresh ginger minced
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 cup vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1/2 cup cashew butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or more for more heat
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl. Toss with dressing. Serve.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
This Post Has 3 Comments
Yumm! The perfect work day lunch.
Will try this for lunch this week 🙂
Will try this soon; sounds good!