- 1 lb ground beef 90% lean or leaner
- 3 Tbsp Ketchup no sugar listed in ingredients, see notes
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce no sugar listed in ingredients, see notes
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce or to taste
- 4 each 100% whole grain hamburger buns no high fructose corn syrup
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 4 lettuce optional
- 4 slices tomato optional
- 8 Tbsp dill pickle slices optional, no sugar listed in ingredients
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients except buns and toppings. Form into patties. (Mixture will be loose; handle with care.)
- Reduce grill heat to medium-low and grill burgers approximately 4 minutes per side or until cooked to desired doneness.
- A few minutes before burgers are done, spread butter evenly over cut sides of bottom and top buns. Place buns buttered side down on grill. Grill 2 min or until toasted. Arrange patties on buns; top with desired toppings.