- 1 lb ground beef 90% lean or leaner
- 1 cup frozen diced onions or fresh, see notes
- 1 cup frozen diced carrots or fresh, see notes
- 1 package frozen bell pepper mix or 2 bell peppers, diced or in strips
- 2 cups cauliflower riced/minced
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes 15 oz
- 1 can tomato sauce 15 oz
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Slow Cooker Directions
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Freezer Meal Directions
- To use as a freezer meal, place all ingredients into a large resealable freezer bag. Mix ingredients and break up the meat through the bag by hand. Label and Freeze.
- When ready to use, remove the frozen block from the bag and place in the slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours. Top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Instant Pot® Directions
- Place all ingredients in the Instant Pot and close the lid.
- Press the "soup" button. If you want the IP to delay starting to cook until later, press the timer button right after pressing the soup button and select the amount of time you want it to delay. If you are cooking it right now, you don't need to use the timer as it is a delay timer and not a cooking time setting.
- Once the soup is done, the IP will go into keep warm mode until you are ready to eat. The pressure will release naturally or you can use quick release if you are ready to eat before it releases naturally.