If you’re looking for a new twist on tacos, check these out! These Buffalo-Ranch Cauliflower Tacos have flavors of buffalo sauce and ranch, and are completely plant-based!
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 tsp unsulphured molasses
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can coconut milk full fat, chilled and drained (cream reserved)
- 1 1/2 cups 100% whole wheat panko
- 2 lbs cauliflower stemmed and cut into florets
- 1 cup 100% whole wheat flour
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 1 avocado
- 1 1/2 cups mixed baby greens
- 4 each 100% whole grain soft flour tortilla
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine hot sauce, olive oil, agave, molasses, dry seasonings, and coconut cream. Mix well.
- Place breadcrumbs in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Fold cauliflower florets into the hot sauce mixture. Gently remove each piece, shaking off excess batter. Dredge in breadcrumbs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes. While cauliflower is baking, mash avocado. Stir in chopped onion. Set aside.
- When cauliflower has baked for 15 minutes, remove from oven and carefully add it to a large bowl. (It will be hot.) Pour remaining hot sauce mixture over, and return to baking sheet. Bake 10 more minutes at 425.
- Spread avocado mixture evenly on each tortilla. Top with baby greens and cauliflower.