If you are looking for a keto coleslaw for a BBQ sandwich or a side dish, this low carb coleslaw will do the trick. It’s light and crunchy. Just right. If you want a creamier, heavier coleslaw, you can increase the mayo a bit.
We made this to go with our keto BBQ sauce, and keto hamburger buns in order to assemble an amazing keto BBQ sandwich. If you want to make it for a BBQ sandwich topping, I recommend making about half of this amount.
- 6 cups coleslaw mix 12-14 oz. package (see notes)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise green tier version (see notes)
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar raw, unfiltered
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- stevia drops 6-10 drops, such as sweet leaf
- Add coleslaw mix to a large bowl
- In a medium bow, whisk together mayo, vinegar, stevia, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over coleslaw and mix well. Refrigerate for at least one hour to allow flavors to combine.
This Post Has 0 Comments