If you love Indian food like I do, you probably know about Naan bread. It’s such a wonderful addition to a dish like Curry or Tikka Masala. If you’re cutting your carbs or you can’t have gluten, then Indian food becomes much less enjoyable without the beloved Naan! So, I decided to make a gluten free, keto garlic Naan bread.
Now, it doesn’t tear apart the same way traditional Naan does, but it has great flavor and dips in sauces just fine.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg beaten
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic or 2-4 cloves fresh
- cilantro fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts
- Press the dough into 1/4 inch thick shapes as shown on a parchment-lined baking sheet and top with garlic and cilantro.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown.