These Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are an EPIC twist on an old favorite. There are lots of ways to make grilled cheese so have fun with it!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 4 slices uncured bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 6 jalapeno seeded, membranes removed, and finely diced
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- 8 slices 100% Whole Grain Bread with no high fructose corn syrup
- Blend cream cheese and milk in a mixer, food processor, or blender. Stir in crumbled bacon and jalapeños.
- Heat skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Spread cream cheese mixture between 2 slices of bread (butter side out). Top with Monterey Jack cheese. Repeat with remaining buttered bread.
- Cook sandwiches over medium-low 2-3 minutes per side or until each side of sandwich is golden brown and toasted.
This Post Has 2 Comments
[…] GO TO RECIPE Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese […]
Trying it this week. Looks soooo yummy!