Take our famous Oh My Spaghetti Pie recipe, swap the pasta for zoodles, and let your Instant Pot do the rest. Voila! Instant Pot Keto Zoodle Pie that you and your family will love.
- 1/2 lb ground beef 90% lean or leaner
- 2 each zucchini medium to large sized
- 2 each egg
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp dried chives
- 1 1/2 cup marinara no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook beef in a medium skillet until browned. While beef is cooking, grate zucchini or shred into zoodles.
- Mix browned beef, zoodles, eggs, parmesan, 1 cup mozzarella, salt, pepper, and marinara.
- Press into a greased 2 quart casserole dish. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 min.
- Spread sour cream on top of casserole. Sprinkle with chives. Top with reserved mozzarella. Bake an additional 10 min or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Press sauté. Add beef. Brown beef until no longer pink. While beef is cooking, grate zucchini or shred into zoodles.
- Press cancel. Add beef to zoodles and wipe out instant pot. Mix browned beef, zoodles, eggs, parmesan, 1 cup mozzarella, salt, pepper, and marinara in a bowl. Add 1 cup water to instant pot. Add trivet.
- Divide beef mixture in two portions. Line each of two stackable pots with parchment paper. Cut parchment into strips and line sides of each pot. Add half of beef mixture to each pot. Spread half of sour cream, half of chives, and half of remaining mozzarella to each pot. Stack pots and seal lid. Lock lid of instant pot. Set valve to sealing. Program for manual-high and 12 minutes. Utilize natural pressure release for 10 minutes. Carefully move valve to venting. Remove pots and serve.
This Post Has 0 Comments