I HATE lines and crowds! If you’ve ever been to Disneyland, you probably know that one of the longest lines isn’t even a ride (especially if it is hot outside). The Dole Whip line can be brutally long but most say “it’s worth it”. Well, here’s a way to have healthy Dole Whip without the line and, BONUS, it’s super easy.
- 3 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 can canned coconut milk full fat, not "lite"
- honey optional
- stevia drops optional
- Add frozen pineapple and coconut milk to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spoon into individual dishes or, for a fancier approach, you can pipe the soft serve into the dishes like cake frosting. If you don't have a frosting piper, you can use a ziploc bag and cut the corner off.
- NOTE: Pineapple must be frozen and this must be served immediately. This will freeze solid in the freezer. So, only make enough for immediate consumption OR try freezing any leftovers in popsicle molds for another frozen treat.
- I recommend you try it unsweetened first. If you would like it a bit sweeter, you can add a little bit of honey or drops of stevia in before blending. I tried it both ways and I liked the stevia drops the best (about 3 drops per serving seemed pretty good). However, I think it's great with no sweetener.