Imagine it’s Fall and football season is in full swing. People are coming over to watch the games but you don’t want to compromise your nutrition. You’ve been there, right? So, serve these Healthy Boneless Buffalo Wings (or any of the stuff in our “Game Day” recipe section).
You can serve this with a clean ranch dressing such as Primal Kitchen Ranch available at Thrive Market.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1" cubes, see notes
- 1/2 cup 100% whole wheat flour divided, see notes
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- clean buffalo sauce see notes
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut chicken breast into 1" cubes.
- Add 1/4 cup of flour to a shallow dish. Add 3/4 cup of buffalo sauce to a second shallow dish. Add 1/4 cup of flour and 1/4 cup of cornmeal to a third shallow dish and mix together.
- Working one or two pieces at a time, coat the chicken in the flour, then dredge in the buffalo sauce, and finally coat with flour/cornmeal mixture. Place each piece on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. No turning is necessary.
- Serve with more buffalo sauce, clean ranch dressing, celery and carrots if desired.