Paquetes de Carne = beef packets. We take simple ingredients, combine them in a foil packet, and BOOM! Dinner is done, and clean up is a snap.
- 1 lb ground beef 90% lean or leaner
- 16 purple potato cut into quarters
- 4 carrot large, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup salsa no sugar listed in ingredients
- Preheat grill to medium. See notes for non-grilling options.
- Combine potatoes, carrots, oil, and chili powder in a medium bowl. Toss well to coat.
- Combine beef and salsa. Mix well. Form into 4 patties.
- Cut 4 pieces of foil, roughly 18X12 in size. Add 1/4 the potato mixture to each piece of foil. Top with 1 patty. Fold opposite sides of foil up and over meal. Fold edges to seal. Fold again. Pinch open sides to seal and form packets.
- Cook 30 minutes over medium-low heat. Be careful opening packets! Hot steam will escape.
This Post Has 0 Comments